PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
If the data is entered directly by the data subject by compiling the (request for information) form contained in our website the processing of the personal data is performed by Decatex Srl based on the free and informed consent of the data subject, expressed in explicit form, and documented in the form provided for by the applicable regulations.
The data collected from a contact e-mail received from the data subject is processed in order to be able to answer and provide the services requested by the user. Needless to say, in order to supply the services requested, besides the e-mail address of the users, we can also use their fax, landline and mobile phone numbers, provided that such information has been supplied freely by the person concerned.
It goes without saying that, if such information is not supplied by the user, the services that require its use cannot be provided.
MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF PROVIDING PERSONAL DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF A REFUSAL TO DO SO
When compiling the form, the user supplies to Decatex Srl additional information, besides the anonymous data associated with surfing the website. This information is used for the sole purpose of supplying the services requested, if any, and is processed according to specific policies defined to this end and summarised in ad hoc sections. Entering the data is optional. Accordingly, the person concerned may choose not to enter any personal data, and, later on, can deny his/her consent to the processing of data already supplied. In this case, the user will not be able to obtain the services offered by the Data Controller.
DATA PROCESSING MODALITIES AND TIME LIMITS
The processing of personal data entered via a form compiled by the user to request information, request a quotation or the newsletter is performed by collecting, recording, organising, storing, consulting, deleting and erasing the data by means of computerised tools, according to criteria strictly correlated with the purposes described above and, in any event, in ways designed to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
The data collected through a form are kept for as long as it takes to meet the user’s requests and in no case for longer than six months of the end of the relevant transaction.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data collected through the website is stored in servers situated in the European Union, It remains understood that, should it be necessary, the Data Controller would have the right to transfer the data outside the EU.
In this connection, the Data Controller guarantees as of now that the transfer of the data to countries outside the EU would take place in accordance with the applicable regulations and with the prior stipulation of the standard contract terms provided for by the European Commission.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
In connection with the purposes of the data processing, the user is entitled to exercise the rights provided for in arts. 15 et seq. of the GDPR, and, in particular, the right of:
- Access: the right to obtain confirmation as to the existence of personal data of the subject, to know the origin of the data, as well as the criteria and purposes of the processing, the recipients, or categories of recipients, to whom the data may be disclosed, and for how long the data will be retained (if it can be determined);
- Correction: the right to have personal data corrected, if wrong, and to supplement the data, if incomplete;
- Deletion, (the so-called “right to oblivion”) if the data is no longer necessary to the purposes for which it was collected, or if the data subject revokes his/her consent to the processing of their data (when this consent is considered optional, and there is no other legal basis for the processing of the data);
- Restrictions on data processing, the right to obtain from the Data Controller restrictions on access to the subject’s personal data on the part of all the subjects who have a service contract or a work contract with the Data Controller;
- Portability of the data, the right to receive in a structured and widely used format that can be read by an automatic device the personal data concerning the data subject, with the possibility of sending it to another Controller. This right does not apply to data handled through non automated processing modalities (e.g., paper files); moreover, portability applies only to data processed with the consent of the data subject, and data that has been supplied directly by the latter;
- Objection, the right to object to the processing of one’s personal data for reasons to do with the specific situation of the person concerned;
- Withdrawal, the right to revoke one’s consent at any time, without this affecting the validity of the processing performed before the withdrawal;
- Complaint to be sent to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, Piazza di Montecitorio no. 121 – 00186 Rome, Italy (firstname.lastname@example.org ; telephone + 39 06 69677.1; fax + 39 06 69677.3785).
Moreover, pursuant to art. 7(3) of the GDPR, a user has the right to revoke his/her consent at any time: the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
Decatex Srl – Cairate (Va) – Via Togliatti no. 5 – Italy
or to the email address: email@example.com, specifying the relevant data to be recognised. Your request shall be considered without undue delay and in any case within a month of its receipt.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights is free of charge pursuant to art. 12 of the GDPR; however, in the case of requests that are clearly unjustified or excessive, also on account of repetitiveness, the person concerned may be charged a reasonable fee because of the administrative costs incurred to manage the request.